Sunday, February 15, 2009

Good Reads


Another rainy morning. Thought I'd post a few links to things I've been following the last few days for those interested. Definitely check out the first link.

>>New York Times Magazine Feature on Neko Case. Be sure to check out the interactive songbook documenting the progression of her musical career, too. A great read.

>>D.C. United gets a home? In Prince George's County? You take what you can get it. Au Revoir Poplar Point.

>>The inspiration for this week's music came from the passing of Estelle Bennett, a singer from the 60's girl group The Ronettes. I challenge you to find me a better song than "Be My Baby."

>>In other soccer related news, I'm going to see Paris St. Germain play Wolfsburg in a UEFA Cup knock out round match tonight. Allez Paris!

No comments: